The shop as it first appeared in the early 1900's. It was then run by Tansys Grandfather partnered with Mr Moss.
The shop front in the 1950's when it was run by Mr Palmer, Tansys father. When he retired he handed it to Tansy who has made it what it is today.
The shop front has been kept as it was originally.It is the intention of Tansy to keep it that way